MvC3: Captain America MvC3: Captain America

Super Combo those big juicy green titties.

The Captain clearly is not a fan of She-Hulk's ad. Regardless, kudos for the awesome flash! Keep it up!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

The Messiah has returned!!

Welcome home, Alvin. Needless to say, we've missed you and your work.

Nice avatar, by the way. (OwO)

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

HOOOOOOO SHIIIIIT!!!

Epic plot, simple animation, and an incredibly hilarious concept in the right hands. Not much more to say than that.

"When I die and see God, I'ma say 'shiiiit'"

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;D.

Does Suoh look more like? Does Suoh look more like?

Wait...

...You're on Newgrounds?

-KaiserHitoshi

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

Awesome juice.

The flash was ridiculous enough with rocking 'shrooms....and then you threw in the big knife.

...Kudos, dude.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Gotta love it!

That went from funny to inspiring to tragic without fail. And then the bus exploded. XD

Awesome work, kiddo!

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

Adequate, or however you spell that. o.o

I don't normally do this, but to SirWilliam:
We're fully aware that this isn't his song. It says so in the 'Additional Audio' section on the left. He even went so far as to post the artists' website in the 'Author Comments' section. A lot of flashes don't use songs made by the animator, you silly person. Furthermore, it didn't have to be funny; we came to be entertained.

Anywho, on to the actual animation. Sure, the lip syncing was a wee bit off, but not enough to actually nitpick without looking like a total asshole. I especially like the whole lack-of-iPhone concept you went with. Final result: 9 stars and a rating of 5.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D!

Balloon Head Fred Balloon Head Fred

It's a Giraffe!

I actually managed to catch this on YouTube, but a comment there doesn't do this flash much justice. Keep up the awesome work!

Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers

Yo, Reynaldo-mobile, mothafuckas!

This is pretty good work, considering that you had to cut a few corners. Keep it up!

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Coffee for Everyone!!!

You've outdone yourself dude. That's really all I can say. Keep it up!