Mario Stomping Frenzy Mario Stomping Frenzy

It's small, yet satisfying. Once I got the hang of it, I kept trying to beat my previous high score. My one glaring issue I have with it is how Mario will respawn in his flinching frame if he was hit by a Spiny bomb before dying. It makes an inconvenient starting point, especially when he respawns over a bottomless pit.

High Score: 123098

Kill Me! Kill Me!

Pretty good, actually.

@ThreeSoulsOneMirror
You didn't read correctly. He can die; he just resurrects upon death. The goal of the game is to get the poison that will keep him dead forever.

But I digress. I gotta admit, you've got a pretty neat set-up with this game. I like how some of the level titles are obvious hints, and the last level really makes you use critical thinking skills. Kudos, my good man.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Mind-boggling.

This game really makes you think....REALLY makes you think. You actually stop for a moment and take a few seconds to ponder on what the "other you" states as you progress. I especially like the short piece at the end.

I think I've played a game like this before; not exactly like it, but with the same goal. I'd have to say that I enjoyed this one just as much as that.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Congratulations Forever

It took me 1360 seconds to finish every little bit.

I gotta say that this is a really good concept highlighting people's addiction to upgrading, even going so far as to require us to upgrade just to get the preloader! A few more upgradeables would have been nice, but I'm not gonna be a total killjoy about it.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Awesome!

I gotta say that this is quite an interesting game. Once you get the hang of it, you pretty much crush everything tenfold.

Strategy-wise, I went with heavy speed/agility/reproduction, so I could move small groups to useful cells.

The Kitten Game The Kitten Game

Nice!

I gotta say that this game was pretty interesting. What was that menu music you used? It sounds somewhat familiar...

matt-likes-swords responds:

Gentle Wind Blows from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

The meeting's over; now f**k off!

I gotta say that after seeing the flashes, I simply loved this game! I loved the mission setup, as well as the humor. Keep it up!

"And that's how you bulls**t!"

the hotdog jerk the hotdog jerk

Pretty Cool

Nice flash, and with my favorite D12 song as well!

soulreapermarco responds:

thanks D12 is awesome

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Excellent!

I think that this is a well-executed game. I can't really find anything wrong with it. Perfect score!

HeroInteractive responds:

Thanks!

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Why!?

This game made me cry! You get a 5 just for doing that!