MvC3: Captain America MvC3: Captain America

Super Combo those big juicy green titties.

The Captain clearly is not a fan of She-Hulk's ad. Regardless, kudos for the awesome flash! Keep it up!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

The Messiah has returned!!

Welcome home, Alvin. Needless to say, we've missed you and your work.

Nice avatar, by the way. (OwO)

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

HOOOOOOO SHIIIIIT!!!

Epic plot, simple animation, and an incredibly hilarious concept in the right hands. Not much more to say than that.

"When I die and see God, I'ma say 'shiiiit'"

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;D.

Mario Stomping Frenzy Mario Stomping Frenzy

It's small, yet satisfying. Once I got the hang of it, I kept trying to beat my previous high score. My one glaring issue I have with it is how Mario will respawn in his flinching frame if he was hit by a Spiny bomb before dying. It makes an inconvenient starting point, especially when he respawns over a bottomless pit.

High Score: 123098

Kill Me! Kill Me!

Pretty good, actually.

@ThreeSoulsOneMirror
You didn't read correctly. He can die; he just resurrects upon death. The goal of the game is to get the poison that will keep him dead forever.

But I digress. I gotta admit, you've got a pretty neat set-up with this game. I like how some of the level titles are obvious hints, and the last level really makes you use critical thinking skills. Kudos, my good man.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Mind-boggling.

This game really makes you think....REALLY makes you think. You actually stop for a moment and take a few seconds to ponder on what the "other you" states as you progress. I especially like the short piece at the end.

I think I've played a game like this before; not exactly like it, but with the same goal. I'd have to say that I enjoyed this one just as much as that.

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

Hellz yeah!

That's all I gotta say, man. Epic props.

Metaljonus responds:

Thx!

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

.....I love you. o////o

Your voice is simply beautiful. It's brought a tear to my eye...or maybe that's because I'm writing this at 6 in the morning...

...back to sleep, then.

/-Acidite-\ WIP /-Acidite-\ WIP

Sweet.

I gotta say that this track is pretty nice. I actually found myself nodding my head in rhythm. ^_^ Oh, and thanks for checking out my track as well!

CrisisSound responds:

No problems, dude, Your track was pretty freakin awesome. Thanks for the review! :D

about 20 minutes later: I just got ZEROBOMBED. F-ing perfect. >.<